Happy Birthday Ryan! (9/24/08)

Saturday, November 1, 2008


For Ryan's birthday I surprised him and did dinner and dessert up at our cabin with the fam. He was totally shocked. Earlier that day I had Parker text him saying they were going to the cabin for dinner if we wanted to join them. Ryan called me and asked if I wanted to go. I acted like I didn't really want to go. Once Ryan found out I had not made dinner, he made the decision that we were going up there. I knew if it was his decision he would never guess anything was going on! When we pulled up to the cabin, he saw a white Tahoe and it took him a few seconds to realize that it was his Dad's car, and he had been fooled. We had a great time! We had some of his favorite food. Pizza and Drumsticks. I decided to have a salad there too for the rest of us. (For those of you who don't know Ryan well enough, Salad is NOT in his diet.)


Some of us went outside on the swing

And others played around the workd ping pong


but all of us had drumsticks for dessert!

Including the birthday boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY, KATE AND I LOVE YOU

0 comments: