Kate's Disney dreams come TRUE!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

As you all know this November Kate will be going to Disneyland for THE FIRST TIME! We are so excited for her to experience the magic of the Happiest Place on Earth and so we entered her in the Disney Dreams contest and SHE WON!!! This year the entire park is dedicated to Kate. A local news station ran the report yesterday and I was able to get a copy. Check it out!

(Make sure you MUTE the music at the bottom before you click on Play)

7 comments:

Cecily said...

Awesome post!! (Of course I'm not mad!!) Also, I'm so jealous you're going to Disneyland in November!! I love that place. :)

jessica said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE WHOLE PARK IS GOING TO BE DEDICATED TO LITTLE KATE! SERIOUSLY! WOW!

me & gjo already booked our plane tickets--we are definitely coming with you guys this year. there is no way i could miss seeing the whole park dedicated to KATE!

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon said...

BS!

meg bags said...

HA you guys are funny!!! maybe we should get together sometime, because I NEVER see you two!

Caitlin said...

Hi Christy! I was so excited to see you comment on Andrew's and I's blog. I am not very good at keeping up with it and posting things, but ill get better. ;) It was good seeing you and I am way excited to get to know you!!

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

That is so awesome! I can't believe it. I want to go there soo bad, tell Kate I am jealous of her. Just kidding.