Kelly Ann

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My sister Kelly had a birthday yesterday. I want to tell her how much I appreciate her. She is such a wonderful person. She is so kind, caring, giving, polite, admirable, and considerate. These are all probably understatements too. She would give up anything she could for someone in need. She is constantly giving. This is one of the things I love about her. She NEVER puts herself first (Even though at times, she probably should put herself first).

She is ALWAYS finding ways she can spend more time with her nieces and nephews.
She will be the one to call us and ask us if she can take our kids.
(That's not the way it's supposed to work, right??)


Kelly is such a wonderful Mom. Breckyn is so so so lucky to have her.
Kelly is also a wonderful wife. She is so good to Bryce!
(Of course, Kelly is lucky to have Bryce and Breckyn in her life too.)
Happy Birthday Kelly!
I love you and hope you had a fantastic birthday.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh thank you Christy! That was so sweet. People probably think I hacked into your blog just like Summer did. jk But thank you. Those were all such nice things you said, I really do appreciate it.

Kelly said...

Oh ya and I love that picture of Kate you have on the top of your blog. So cute!