No good deed goes unpunished

Monday, April 20, 2009

So on the way back from dinner Christy asked me if I would put some air in one of her tires. I being the amazing husband that I naturally am was only too happy to help. We pulled up to the "free air" box at the gas station and I set to work. It was kind of a strange system and I didn't exactly know where to turn the air on so I grabbed the first thing I saw with a hose attached to it and started trying to attach it to the tire. The attachment on the end of the hose wasn't very snug so I flipped it around to determine what was going wrong. As I was staring at the end I squeezed the trigger and was given a huge surprise. It turns out the air nozzle was on the side of the machine. I had found the water hose without knowing it. Needless to say I sprayed myself pretty good in the face. See if I ever help Christy again.

6 comments:

jessica said...

hahahahahahaha!!! so glad you blogged this!!! hilarious!!

Britany said...

hahahaha! i'm so sorry. lol

jen said...

I'm laughing so hard right now picturing this. Sorry Ryan. But thanks for the laugh!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

ok that is funny! I wish I could of seen it. I bet Christy was ready to wet her pants!!

Parker and Lindsi Smith said...

HILARIOUS! If only there were a picture of this. So I'll have to settle for the picture of it in my mind that keeps me laughing!
--Linds

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

Such a man thing to do. Just kidding....