Gardner Village

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last Sunday we met our dear friend Cherie at Gardner Village to get some family pictures taken. She did a fantastic job! After looking at the picture's I decided it's time to get Kate some more shoes. These shoes do NOT go with the outfit. (Neither did the rest of the shoes she owns). Hope you enjoy the pics!




Ryan looking for Santa Claus?
Kate was beyond done taking pictures at this point. She's trying to push us away!

Kate had a few sad moments.



I love this picture!

Thank you SO MUCH Cherie! We really appreciate you.
ps. I know I need to catch up on a lot of posts, just been super busy. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

those pictures are so dang cute! we really need family pictures done. and i really never did notice kates shoes.

jessica said...

i think the shoes look lovely. you are a beautiful family & i am grateful to be your sister!

love you! see you tonight!

Lori said...

I love the pictures. The first photo is my favorite family one.

Jill Taylor said...

So cute!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Love them!!! What a cute family :)

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Oh my goodness...so CUTE! It makes me want to get our pics done. So that was a friend of yours? She did such a great job. This summer we need to try to all get together and do family pictures again. When I was getting ready to do them for mom I realized how outdated they are. Kate looks adorable! She cracks me up.

jen said...

What a cute little family! Love all of the pics!

Toni said...

Gotta love those family pics! I love the cute sweaters you guys all have!