My sister SUMMER

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So I just wanted to do a quick shout out to my FAVORITE sister Summer. She is the best sister anyone could ever ask for!! She is always there for me when I need her and is quick to extend a helping hand. When I grow up I want to be just like her!! When I was younger I always wanted to be where ever she was and just follow in her footsteps. I am soooo lucky to have her in my life. She is my hero. I love you Sum!!!




*****Christy, next time you may want to be sure you log out of your blog on my computer...I just could not resist the temptation....heeheeeheeehee*****

5 comments:

jen said...

Awe that is such a nice post Christy! Summer should feel honored :) But that might make Kelly & Jaclyn feel bad knowing Summer is your favorite.

Kelly said...

ya when i first read that i was a little upset. didnt get why summer was so special and didnt get what she did to deserve that favorite sister role. summer that was too funny. i want her code so i can tell everyone that i am actually her favorite sister.

Christy said...

That was a good one Sum! I was so confused when you sent me that text cuz I knew the last post I did was Mom's furniture. I couldn't figure out what you were talking about! That is too funny. . . . Kelly, you really are my favorite sister, shhhh don't tell anyone! . . . Jaclyn, you really are my favorite sister, shhhh don't tell anyone! . . . Lindsi, you really are my favorite sister, shhhh don't tell anyone! . . . Jess, you really are my favorite sister, shhhh don't tell anyone! Summer, you really are my favorite sister, shhhh don't tell anyone! Really though, what would I do without all of you guys??

Christy said...

It is so true though, I would follow you and Kelly around like a lost puppy dog. You guys HATED it. But I did want to be just like you and Kelly when I grow up. How am I doing so far?

Megs said...

Kelly how could you not know that was Summer. I knew it was her the second I started reading it. You can't ever say fav sis when you have three. Now Parker is probably your fav brother though. I can get away with that one with Maren.

Summer is funny:)