Jessica Lee

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It was Jessica Moffitt Olsen's birthday today! There are so many great things I could say about her. She is such a fun person to be around. She has a unique and quirky sense of humor that we absolutely adore. It's almost impossible to be around her and not have a fun time. She teaches me that I need to remember not to take life so seriously. But on that same note, she is a very responsible person! She has great balance in her life, and I admire that about her, and wish I could be more like that.


Jessica is a wonderful aunt. Morgan and Kate are SO LUCKY to have
her in their life. (Along with her other nieces on the Olsen side!)
Here we are carving pumpkins.
Jess singin her heart out in Cali!
She really knows how to have a good time.
Jess has THE magic touch with Kate. I swear she is the only person who hasn't had any problems with Kate while watching her. I think the longest Kate has ever cried with Jess is 2 minutes. Plus, there were only a select few people Kate would fall asleep on while they were getting their hair done, and Jess was definitely one of them.
Kate and Aunt Jess.

Jess, we hope you had a fabulous Birthday,

and we are lucky to have you as our Sister.

We love you very much!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Oh you guys are the best! Thank you so much for this sweet post. It truly made my day! It means so much to me to hear your nice words! I love all of you spool much! Xoxo

jessica said...

pardon me, that should have been "sooo" much not "spool" much. i was typing that from my new ipod touch--obviously still haven't gotten the hang of it!