Jaclyn K

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy happy birthday dearest sister. I can't believe you are 20. To be honest i feel like you are older than that. You've had to grow up at an early age. I want to let you know that you are such a great example to me. You've had your fair share of trials in life, and yet you are the strongest, most independent, (and stubborn!) person I know. I am so grateful to have you as my lil sis. I know growing up we were not the greatest sister's to each other, but I feel like since we have gone through all that, it has brought us closer together.

It was fun going on this hike together in Jackson.
You are so good to Kate, even though she does things to make you dry heave :).
You still love her just as much. (You have to admit, that was pretty funny!)
I cannot wait for you and Jon to get married. He is so lucky to have you.
You two are a wonderful couple. It will be an amazing adventure for
you to create memories together as husband and wife.
I enjoyed spending so much time with you doing the
Wasatch Back and Del Sol Relay.
You are so fun to be around, and know how to keep the party going!
Happy Birthday Lil Sis.
I love you so very much!

1 comments:

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Jaclyn and I think that this was a very sweet post! She thinks you are the best big sister ever...I think I am the best big sister ever!