Lauren Ashley

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunday was cute Lauren's birthday. I can't believe she is 18 now.
It's crazy to think that she is now graduating from High School,
and off to College.I swear it was just yesterday we were
welcoming her into our family!
Lauren is the best big sister anyone could ask for.
She is so great with her younger siblings,
and a wonderful example to them. One of the many things I love about Lauren is that she isn't
the typical teenager where it's all about her friends.
Whenever Ryan and I go out to Colorado, Lauren always chooses
to come hang out with the fam instead of her friends.
She realizes how important her family is!

Happy Birthday Lauren!

We hope your 18th Birthday fulfilled your expectations,

and then some!

We love you so much!

1 comments:

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

I love that you now do this for everyones birthday's. Way to show us all up. I sure am lucky to have Lauren as a daughter though!! 18...WOW!