Lindsi Ann

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Happy birthday Lindsi! I hope you had a fabulous day, as you deserve it. Thanks for being such a wonderful sister. You have taught me so much! I love how crafty you are. Every time we get together you have something new to teach me. And just when I start to figure out that project, you already have something new to show me. Thank you for sharing your creativeness and talents with me! You are a wonderful mother, have the best kids, and a husband who would do anything for you. My computer is currently not working, so I don't have access to all my wonderful photo's. . . Sorry Linds! As soon as our computer starts working, Ill post some.

I love you, and Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope you had a very HaPpY BiRtHdAy Linds!

parkandlinds said...

So, I guess I'm a bit behind looking at blogs.... :) Maybe the whole pregnant then baby thing has something to do with it. But thanks for this very sweet and cute post, you're very thoughtful to post stuff about people on their birthdays. Thanks for being such a great sister, and I'm glad you like the craftiness as much as I do!