Lindsi Ann

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Now that it's taken me 4, almost 5 months to get back on here. . . I thought I would finally post some pictures of my wonderful sister in law. I had a lot of fun going back 5 years and looking at all my pictures. Lindsi, there are so many pictures of us that has brought back wonderful memories! Here are just a few. (I probably should have done more recent ones, but oh well!)

Right before I quit Jet Blue, we went on a sister's trip to New York,
and had the time of our life! In this picture we had just gotten done seeing Wicked.
I couldn't resist adding this picture! One year in Jackson, we got the Old
Fashion pictures taken, and I think we had too much fun messing around.
Lindsi and I right after we had Brewer and Kate.
The beautiful Smith family.
(Minus their newest addition, Tagg.)
I'm sorry its taken so long adding the pictures, but it's better late than never, Right?
I hope you had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy 4 month late birthday Lindsi! Love the pictures. I'm thinking we need to up-date our New York pics...maybe in DC!?! That was such a fun trip!

By Jon and Jaclyn said...

I loved the post!!! I love the last pic you posted of her, she looks beautiful, like always :). Love you sister, can't wait to see you!