Our New Template

Thursday, May 8, 2008

So I was really bored of our default template so I took some time and found a different one. I knew you could get custom templates with all kinds of fancy details on them but I had a really hard time finding one that was "plug and play". I didn't want to have to learn website coding and I really didn't want to be forced into shuffling all my stuff around just to make it look good, so I persisted on searching google. Anyway, I found this one... I hope you like it (anythings better than that ugly default template).

If I get ambitious I'll mess around with the other parts as well... Who knows, maybe I'll even add a Widget one of these days.

2 comments:

jessica said...

Ry..whats a widget? is that like a pet?

Amber said...

Hey Ryan! Haven't talked to you in a long time! Glad to see things are going well! I am so excited that you guys are having a baby! That is awesome! I have a little boy who is 10 months now! Being a parent is the best! So glad to hear you are doing well! Congrats again!

Amber (Strong) Sampson
micahandambersampson.blogspot.com