Toni Tagged me

Sunday, May 18, 2008

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys

1. My Husband. What would I do without him? He's been in Lake Powell for the past four days, and it's been so hard. This is the first time he has left and gone on vacation without me, and it makes me realize how not fun it is when they leave. I doubt I will take another trip without him.

2. My baby girl. I love her so much, and I haven't even met her.

3. My family. I love the Smith's and Moffitt's. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family.

(I know these are cliche answers, but it's so true. And sorry Toni, I think these were your answers too)

Fears

1. Losing my baby girl. She moves SO MUCH throughout the day that if there is one day she isn't moving around as much I freak out thinking something is wrong. I know everything will be ok, but you still worry.

2. Losing Ryan. I guess that when you lose a few close family members (Dad, Uncle, and Grandparents on both sides) you can't help but worry about that.

3. Sharks. I would never want to go shark diving. I know your in a cage, but that still just terrifies me.

(Wow these are sad answers. I'm sorry)

Goals

1. Start on the baby's room. . . and finish it by August.

2. Finish the basement by August.

3. Not be such a workaholic. ( I think Ryan would really appreciate this!)

Obsessions/Collections

1. I'm obsessed with hair. I think that's a given. But where ever I am I'm always looking at hair. Sometimes i think, "Oh that's a way cute cut on the that girl", and other times I think "Man she need some serious help. Does she really think that's cute?" Rude, I know. I just can't help it. Unfortunately I've rubbed off on Ryan. He'll sometimes catch bad hair before I do and say, "Want me to give them your card?"

2. I don't really collect anything anymore. But I used to collect pictures frames. And tons of them. We've been helping my Mom clean out her house, and I found two boxes full of my picture frames. Not to mention I already have a few boxes full in our own basement. Ryan just about died when he saw all of them. Don't worry, we're having a garage sale, so Ill hopefully get rid of most of them there!

3. To be honest, I can't think of another one. If I do, Ill change this post.

Random Surprising Facts

1. I'm TERRIFIED of bee's. (Ha ha. . . this is absolutely no surprise to anyone. I'm such a baby when it comes to bee's. I just can't think of anything else to put down)

2. I hate fake nails. I didn't even get them for our wedding. I just hate the way they feel, especially when you take them off, and your real nails feel so weak.

3. I would love to go skydiving one of these days.

OK, here's the dreaded tagged people! Joy Osmond, Lindsey Reynolds, Lori Harper, Natalie Pettit, and Nicole Corpron. Have fun guys!

1 comments:

Toni said...

Neat stuff! Thanks for playing.