Recap of July

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ryan and I decided that it is about time we post on our blog. Although I have a MILLION other things to do ( I honestly feel like I am not exaggerating) I decided to spend the time.

July was a busy yet fun month. I realized this was our last month to take any trips before having a little one around, so we went and spent a day up in Bear Lake and a few days down in Lake Powell. It was so much fun! We are still finishing our basement, but Devin will be done on Friday and we will get carpet installed on Monday. We are both so anxious for it to finish because that means I can FINALLY get Kate's room all ready to go before she comes (hopefully!)

Here are some random pictures for the month of July . . .

Some of the Moffitt Clan up in Heber for the 4th of July.



Ryan, Me and Kate, Kelly, Mom, Jaclyn, and Chelsea in Bear Lake


The two Pregos together.

The little Moffitt family

My friend baby shower. We had so much fun. There are a few who had to leave before we took this picture. Thanks again Toni for making this happen!

The newest addition to our family! Brewer DeMie Smith


Ry and I at Lake Powell. He was being silly.


Ryan in Mid-Air.

Scott in Mid-Air.

Me and Kate. I was 35 1/2 weeks along.

(I am 37 weeks and 3 days now)


The start of our basement!

Another phase of the basement.

The sheet rock is up!

I can't find the other pictures we have of the basement so we I find them I will post them. But it is lookin really good. These pictures are of the family room. We also have a salon, two bedrooms, the bathroom, and laundary room.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Yay, I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Niki said...

I loved all these pics, I love getting caught up on your life, via blogging. Lol. I can't wait to see pics of Kate... soon :)