Cassia's baby blessing

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Front row: Kate(in the belly), Dani, Cassia(pronounced cash-a), and Addy.
Middle row: Me, Cherie, Lindsey, and Angie.
Back row: Ryan, Adam, Shaun, and Matt.

Shaun and Lindsey came into town to bless their baby. It was so nice to have to gang together again. They are currently living in Portland Oregon while Shaun goes to school. He will be graduating in December. We can't wait for them to move back home.

Last night we got together with everyone and hung out at the Dugdales. It was so fun having all these babies around. After being with all the babies, Ryan and I are even more ready for the baby to come. She is going to have so many friends to play with.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like fun. Cute babies. We haven't seen Shaun since before we got married. Long time.

The Koenigs said...

Christy! Oh wow...It has been so long since i have seen you! You look AMAZING! and a big huge congratulations on your little addition. (PS I found your blog through tiffany's blog) I love it! I also, LOVE LOVE LOVE the post of your 3rd anniversary. What a great idea!

Natalie said...

Hey how do you know lindsey? I went to school with her! I love that girl!

Rob and Lindsay said...

I just found your blog. You look so cute with your prenant belly. I hope all goes well. - Lindsay

Toni said...

I decided you guys are about due for another update. She'll be here before you know it!

Kimsey Fam said...

We're finally on the information state highway (not quite super highway yet, but we're getting there). We can't wait to see pics of the baby!