Boutique

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The past few months I've been attending a paint workshop class. I feel like I have been able to make some pretty cute things. I'm sad to say that the girls in charge of this class are going to stop doing them. They are doing a boutique tomorrow, Sept 24th. Here are the things I've been able to do. They have tons more that will be at the Boutique.

I love this home because the "o" switches out.
Here are some of the other o's for the Home

I'm going to go to the boutique tomorrow for a little bit. Let me know if your interesting in going and I'll give you the details!
P.S. Summer and Kelly, whatever they don't sell tomorrow, they are going to Denver for a week. (They rented a kiosk or something.) Ill get the info for you if your interested in going to check it out!

7 comments:

jen said...

Dang I wish I was in Utah! I love stuff like that. Your family and home things are sooo cute. Do you know how much those would be at the boutique??

jessica said...

darling! i love all of your "o"'s! i totally want to play with all of them! all of the crafts/decor you have made for your house look so cute, christy!

and i love the post below with all of kate's bday pics! we LOVE that little monkey and i can't believe she is walking now!! :( that year FLEW by! can we babysit again soon, please? like seriously, PLEASE?!?!

love, aunt jess

Kelly said...

Let me know for sure because I would love to go. They are all such cute things!

Jill Taylor said...

All of your stuff turned out so cute! I especially love your FAMILY!

jen said...

Yes definitely text me the prices tomorrow! Especially of the Family and Home letters. I love those. Thanks! And thanks for the collage info...I'll see if I can figure it out :)

Toni said...

Those are so cute! Don't you love being able to say, "I made that!" when people ask about it? So crafty!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Cute..CUTE! Let me know when they come to Denver. I would love to go check it out. Bummer they are going to stop having the class, you have made some cute things!