I got Tagged!!!!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I just read Jess's blog, and I noticed she tagged me like over a week ago. Im assuming that what Im supposed to do is answer the questionaire that she was answering when she tagged me!

On this history of Ryan and I

How long have you been together? We met eachother in February 2004, and got married in June 2005.

How long did you date? We dated for one year and four months, but that includes the engagement.

How old is he? Old. Just kidding! He is 28.

Who eats more? Ryan eats more now. When we first met, he ate like a bird. I taught him how to eat. (He can eat as much as he wants and he won't gain a single pound. He has weighed the same since his mission.)

Who said "I love you" first? I guess if its the actual phrase "I Love you" I said it first. Because he said, "I think I love you". ( Don't worry, I still give him a hard time for it!)

Who is taller? Ryan is. He is 6' 3", and I am 5' 9".

Who sings better? I guess it would have to be Ryan. I can't sing a note to save my life.

Who is smarter? Ryan by far. And he LOVES to correct people. It can get rather annoying at times.

Who does the laundry? I usually do, but Ryan has been the one lately. He has really stepped up, and I really appreciate it.

Who does the dishes? Once again, I usually do, but Ryan is amazing. In the past I would have to ask him to do it, now he just does it without my help!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If your facing the bed I do. ( Its the closest to the door)

Who pays the bills? We have everything set up on automatic bill pay, but I guess Im the one who double checks them to make sure they get paid.

Who mows the lawn? Ryan does. But I do have to say that when I was living at home and Parker was on his mission, I was the one who mowed the lawn. So I am capable of doing the job.

Who cooks dinner? I used to every now and then before I got pregnant. But now since Im eating every two hours, we just eat whatever. Poor Ryan.

Who is more stubborn? I am by far. Not necessarily a good thing. I tend to hold grudges, and Ryan is quick to forgive. Or if I think Im right, I won't let it go.

Who kissed who first? Ryan attacked me! Just kidding, but he did kiss me, and I wasn't expecting it at all.

Who asked who out? I would have to say he asked me out.

Who proposed? Ryan did. It was so cute. He took me where we went on our first date, and he proposed there.

Who is more sensitive? I am. Especially right now. I cry over everything.

Who has more friends? Thats tough. I would have to say its a tie. I might have more friends, but we hang out with Ryan's friends more often.

Who has more siblings? It's a tie. He has three brothers and a sister, and I have three sisters and a brother.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would have to say Ryan, but if you ask him, he would say me.

Who are you tagging? Toni!

3 comments:

jessica said...

I was so excited to see that you updated your blog! How fun! Love reading all about my favorite prego!

Ixchelle said...

You guys are just cute. You are going to be awesome parents. Congrats!

Tiffany said...

Cute! It's Tiffany Finley! I didn't know you had a blog until I looked at Niki's! My blog is tiffanymeetsworld.blogspot.com

We really need to get together sometime!