Our weekend with Windu

Wednesday, February 20, 2008




We need to apologize to everyone, because I don't think we blog nearly as much as people would like us to. Our lives are just too busy. But we decided to make time tonight! Lots has gone on, but probably nothing too exciting. This past weekend we loved/hated. We had to opportunity to puppy sit my brother's and sister's new ADORABLE seven week old shitzu/maltese puppy. His name is Windu by the way. We got him Friday at noon, and I took him to work with me since it was just my mom and friend, Cari coming in. I figured they wouldn't mind holding him while I did their hair. But I tell you, he was the center of attention. Everyone was dying at how cute he was. At this point Ryan hadn't seen him yet, and he really wasn't looking forward to having him all weekend. So I brought him home friday after work, and the second Ryan saw Windu, he knew we were in trouble. We didn't want to go anywhere without him. It was so much fun, and we just had a blast with him. So when Parker decided he wanted Windu back on Monday, I just about died. It was the hardest thing ever to give them back their own puppy. I guess you could say Ryan and I got a little too attached to Windu. So although we loved the weekend with Windu, we hated to see him go, and now our home is sooo lonely :(

1 comments:

Lori said...

I can't believe they have the same breed dog as ours. We don't know anyone else with our breed. Did they get theirs from a breeder? Maybe it was the same breeder. Tad looked just like that too when he was a puppy.