Sunday, February 3, 2008

Not much is new with our little family. We're just busy with work. We've definately turned into home bodies. After work I am just too tired to do anything. So we spend our evenings on the couch with me falling asleep around 8pm. Poor Ryan. He has no wife right now. But Im hoping that once I start feeling better that things will go back to normal.
I guess the things that are new with our family and friends we can share! Today we had the opportunity to go baby Jack's baby blessing. This is Toni and Doug's adorable boy. I've had the chance to hang out with Toni and Jack quite a bit, and if my baby is as cute as him, I am one lucky mother!
My dear friend/cousin (we're related down the line!) Cherie and Adam had their baby girl about two weeks ago. We are so excited for them. Ryan and I are terrible friends and still haven't made it to Farmington to see them, but hopefully soon we'll make it up there.
We found out that My Uncle Barry got called to be a Mission President. We think thats pretty amazing. We are so happy for him and Aunt Julia. They know they are going somewhere thats spanish speaking and they leave June 21st. But they don't know where they are going yet. What an exciting opportunity and experience.
As for my family and the Moffitt's I don't think anything is really new.

1 comments:

Lori said...

We had no clue adam and cherie were even pregnant. What did they have, what's the name, when was the baby born? We heard matt and angie had a baby, is that true? I want to know the same info on them also. Don't worry about sleeping all the time, it gets better 2nd tri and then bad again 3rd. You need the sleep because you wont get it again anyways. Post cute preggo pics when you start to show.