Baby Kate at six months

Saturday, June 28, 2008

These are some of my favorite pictures of the baby, but since they weren't on a disk, I took pictures of the pictures I got. So they aren't the best, but you can still see her!



It's amazing how you can see everything. She is folded in half so that's her knee next to her nose.

My favorite picture by far. At the very end of the ultrasound she decided to smile for us! She is such a happy baby.


This picture was actually when i was 12 weeks along. Her cute little arm and hand. I think she was maybe going for her thumb.


This picture is crazy. You can see her face, rib cage, and once again she is curled up so thats her leg right next to her face and chest.

1 comments:

Toni said...

Don't you just love those ultrasound pictures? I'm so excited for you guys!