Quick Update

Saturday, June 21, 2008

So there are a few things that are exciting and I want to share. . .

1. Kelly is pregnant!!!!!! Yeah. We are so happy for her. So that makes 4 of us in the fam. Summer- Due end of July (the 26th?) Lindsi- Due end of July also. I think the 22nd, same as Colter's birthday. Me- Due August 24th (That one I better know) and Kelly- Due February 17th. What a great day! (Thats when Ryan and I met on the love cruise in Jamaica)

2. My good friend Ashley Dale is getting married. She was dating someone for about 8 years, and he just didn't treat her like she deserved to be treated. . . Then low and behold Prince charming came along, Jake, and swept her off her feet! He seems like an amazing guy for Ashley, and treats her like all girls deserve to be treated. They will be married Januray 3rd. We can not wait.

3. Our basement is getting finished right as we speak. Devin who is finishing the basement is working fast. He's been here two and a half days and all the frame work is done, a door ripped down, and some of the plumbing is done. It should be done by July 21st, but the rate he is going, it could be done sooner. We will post pictures later.

4. We are having a baby! Oh wait, you guys already know that.

5. Baby Kate has the hiccups. She's only gotten them a couple times. It's cute when she gets them.

6. My Mom's house is almost ready to be put up for sale. We are waiting on someone to put in new cabinet fronts throughout the house then Parker can put the house up for sale! The house looks so good. If we didn't just buy ours, I would be tempted to buy it. So if anyone is looking to buy, go check it out! It's in a great location.

7. I get to go pull some weeds now! Our backyard needs some serious help. To be honest, I think the weeds are taking up 80% of the backyard, so we got our work cut out for us.


Oh, by the way, for those of you who don't know me well enough, #7 is SO NOT exciting news.

3 comments:

Jill Taylor said...

Tell Kelly congrats for me and where is your mom moving and why? Oh, and I need a hair cut and color soon. I will call you.

Jill Taylor said...

Hi again Christy! Hey, I am having a Lia Sophia party again on July 2. This is the month of the great sale-buy 1 get 4 half off so if there is anything you still want from this catalog, drop on by or call me. Also, can I get your address to send you an invite for Cari's shower? You can give it to me on my blog or email me. My email address link is on my blog. Thanks!

Jill Taylor said...

Thanks Christy! I'm not sure where her shower will be yet, probably at my Dad's. You should come to the 4th of July party and bring lots of family and friends. What is your email address and I can send you the flyer with all the info?