My prego belly

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sorry for showin some belly. . . this is when I was 3 months along.
.
.
.
Here is my belly towards the end of March. I was about 4 months along.
.
.
.
Here baby Kate is 41/2 months old. (in the belly of course!)
.
.
.
She is just getting so big! I am 6 months along here.
I am almost seven months pregnant now. Come June 24th I will have exactly two more months to go. We are so excited for her to join our little family and wish it would come sooner, however it will be a good thing to have two months to get ready for her because there is still SO MUCH for us to do.

6 comments:

jen said...

You are just pretty much the cuttest little prego girl ever!

Toni said...

You look too cute! We need to get together again soon.

jessica said...

YOU ARE THE CUTEST PREGNANT GIRL, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Joy said...

Wow, you look SO good pregnant. I wish I was that lucky!!! How exciting that your due date is coming up so quickly. I am sure you can't wait!!

Jill Taylor said...

You are definately one of the cutest pregnant people ever!

Lori said...

You are so cute prego. Your belly is still so tiny. One day you will wake up, not be able to see your feet, and wonder what happened. We are excited to see you guys tomorrow night.