Four Years

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

That is how long Ryan and I have been married. It's been a wonderful journey, and I wouldn't change a single thing. Ryan is the greatest thing that has ever stepped foot into my life. What would I do without him? He is such a wonderful and loving husband. We have so many fond memories. We have so much fun together. I hate the time I spend away from him. I count down the hours/minutes/seconds until he gets home from work/Young mens (that's where he's at right now!) I look forward to the great memories that we will continue to make. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, companion, husband, and lover! (That's right!) Our Anniversary was on Monday. Ryan got off work early and we went to the yummy CHEESECAKE FACTORY for dinner. It was a wonderful treat. I can't tell you the last time I was able to sit down for dinner and enjoy the WhOlE mEaL without any interruptions. (Thanks Jana for watching Kate!) Then afterwards we went car shopping. How amazing is Ryan?! Giving me a car for our anniversary. It'll take a lot to top that one! We haven't picked one out yet but mark my word, you will be the first to know when we do get one.

Thanks for all you do for me Ry! I love you!
HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY!

I love this picture of us on our wedding day.

Candid shot of us coming out of the temple.
The rest of the photo's are really random. Shots of good times we've had throughout our marriage.
Miss 4 eyes and Ryan hanging out in Colorado.
Ryan was the Magician and I was his assistant at our wonderful friends Halloween Dinner Party.
Having a great time in Disneyland.
On our way home from Lake Powell.

Enjoying Sea World.
Us at Bear Lake. . . Man I miss that place.

Our cute little family up at the Homestead. Gotta love this Family Photo!

4 comments:

parkandlinds said...

I love your family Christmas picture. You for sure need to print that out and send it with this year's Christmas card!
Happy (late) Anniversary!
--Linds

jen said...

Yay! Happy anniversary!! And how fun you get a new car :)

jessica said...

this is so cute & sweet! you are darling, christy & i love you! happy anniversary to two of my favs!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary!!!