My Twitter catch up blog post

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

For all of you who follow me on Twitter, you've probably seen all the following pictures and posts but I thought I'd repost them on the Blog. Most of them are older but they are still fun. I'll work from oldest to newest.


A month ago, I had a healthy dose of testosterone rush to my brain and I purchased a grill. I like being a guy.




I went down to Lake Powell with my Brother-in-law and a bunch of his friends. We had an awesome time and I fell in love with wake surfing. We also built a waterslide right on the beach.




Here is a random shot of Kate wearing Christy's headband. She is so so happy.


Giving the vampires their payment for keeping the werewolves away. Just kidding. I have now donated over 4 gallons since I got home from my mission. I wonder how many people are walking around with my blood in thier veins?



We went up to the Homestead for the Memorial Day weekend and had an amazing time. The first night we were there we decided to make Smores and this was our first fire pit. We later stole the bigger and nicer pit when the people who had "reserved" it didn't show up.


Here is Morgan pushing Kate on the swing. This was the first time Kate had tried the swing but she loved it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

We were up in Midway over memorial day also...we stayed in Swiss Oaks which is the condos just above the Zermott...we took a long walk around the Homestead on Sunday and my little one played at that park as well...it would have been so cool to run into you guys!

jessica said...

finally...an update! i'm so glad. midway was awesome--i want to go every weekend.

jessica said...

ps...christy, i read your post below about the race, but i couldn't get to it to comment...how come to comment on your blog you have to go through 2 other pages first?!?!?! but i wanted to ask you to please remind me of the race, because i would LOVE to come cheer you guys on. i'm sure jon & kieks would, too. xo.