The Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I know, I know. I'm way over due on blogging. I'm two months over due to be exact. The next couple of day's might be slow for me with work, so I'm hoping I can catch up on all the excitement that's gone on in our lives the past 2 months.

So here it begins!
In November we were fortunate enough to take Kate back to the Happiest Place on Earth. I can't get over what a good baby she was during this trip. I think the only time she cried was back at the hotel. (If she even cried then.)

Here we are the first day. I think just about everyone that owned one, wore their Disney shirts. You can't go to Disney Land without getting the famous family photo in front of Mickey's face made out of flowers.

Here are all the "True" Utah fan's in our group! Although we were in Cali, we were still rootin' for the Utah Utes playing that day.

The BIRTHDAY GIRL, LeXi! Lexi turned 5 while we were there, and she dressed up as her favorite character, Tinkerbell. Can you think of a better way for a 5 year old to spend their birthday?? I love you Lexi!

Here we are with some of the Disney Characters. Kate would just stare at most of them. She liked them from afar, but didn't want to get too close.

Kate would just go, go, go, until she could handle no more. Twice this trip she would fall asleep in mid bite! Silly girl. Other's would try and get power naps too! Here is Kim, Taylor, and Greg taking a cat nap.
Ry and I were the "Record Catch"!
To the left is Kel Bel and Breckyn.
Kate and Ryan on the Merry Go Round. Kate would let Ryan take
her on the Merry Go Round over and over and over again. She loved that ride!
To the right is Taylor and Kate.
Kelly, Breckyn, my Mom, and Kate.

Random group photo's. When we would go on "It's a Small World", which all the kids loved by the way, we would take up 2 boats every time!

BaCoN wRaPpEd AsPaRaGuS . . . Need I say more?
This picture of Jackson is a funny story. The last day we finally got him to go on the Haunted Mansion. The first part was too scary for him, so during that part he would plug his ears, close his eyes, and zone out! After the ride, he would always say it was his favorite ride!

Where the Magic begins! This was my favorite time. There is an amazing firework show, and after the show, they play some music and make it snow in Disneyland! Could it get more magical than that?

Don't I make an awesome fireman??
The other two pictures are of us surfin'!

Kate, Carter, Breckyn, and even Jackson spent a lot of their time in their stroller.
Little do they know how good they have it!
The group picture is right after we all enjoyed one of the famous Corn dogs.
Here is our tradition we do every time we go. We all choose a hat to wear, and take a group photo. We always feel bad for the person we ask to take our picture because they always end up taking pictures with 10 camera's!
What a great way to end our trip. The castle looked amazing!

What a fun vacation! Can't wait until we can go back again.

2 comments:

jen said...

Disneyland is just the best place ever. In the whole world. Ever. (Well tied with Colter Bay) I don't want to wait 2 more years to go back!

Kelly said...

im already counting down the days! i tink we are at about 565 days or something. fine im not really counting down the days but i still cant wait!