Our very own little Christms

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Before we spent the day with the Moffitt's and Smith's, we wanted to have our own little Christmas. At first we thought we didn't need to get Kate anything big. We thought she was too little to understand. Two day's before I was feeling guilty, so I went out and got her one big gift. I'm so glad I did it!

When Kate first woke up, she had no idea what was going on. She was getting mad at me that I was trying to make her walk into the family room.
Once she walked around the corner and saw everything, she went straight to the table!
For some of the time, she would just sit there admiring her table.

She is in Heaven! She wouldn't even acknowledge her other toys she got.
Getting this definitely paid off!
Our fam in front of the Christmas tree.
I don't have a picture of it, but Ryan gave me the best present ever! It was so sweet, it made me cry. He wrote me the sweetest letter saying that all he wants for Christmas, he already has: Kate and I. He just wants us to be happy. With the letter, he gave me a coupon book that I get to use throughout the year! Some of them were . . . He gets to do ALL the laundry. I get to win this argument automatically. A professional massage. A date night with flowers, dinner, and a movie. He gets to mop the floor. My favorite one in the book was the very last one . . .
A NEW BABY!!!!
I can't wait to redeem this coupon! It will hopefully happen this year, but we need to choose our time wisely. Before this present, Ryan and I were on different pages. He wanted to wait another year before we start trying, and I wanted to start trying now. So we're going to compromise!
Thanks Ryan for the best Christmas ever!
Merry Christmas Everyone

1 comments:

Lori said...

I love that table. Where did you get it? Looks like a great christmas.