Thanksgiving with the Peterson's

Friday, January 15, 2010

I know what your all thinking, why am I doing posts about Thanksgiving in the middle of January? I'll tell you why, because I want to put all my post's in a book sometime, and I would be so sad if I didn't have this in my book. So I'm really trying to play catch up!

After having a fabulous time with the Moffitt's, we went to Emily's (a cousin) church to get together with the Peterson side. We figure with the amount of people there are, it would be easier to meet at a church versus someones home.


Here is everyone eating the yummy Thanksgiving dinner

After eating, we thought it would be fun to play some big group games. Jamie taught us the funnest game. I'm not sure what it's called, but we pretty much make a fool out of ourselves! She tells us a saying, and we have to act it out. One was you have to get five people in a boat and pretend your rowing. One was you have to pick someone up and hold them like a baby. Another one was act like a pirate with a bird on your shoulder. Another one was man overboard, one person was on all four's and the other one puts their foot on your back, and pretend to look for someone overboard. The point is, if there isn't enough people to do that task, they are out of the game. You keep going until you have one winner!
Here we are being a pirate.
Man Overboard!
Kim's birthday was on thanksgiving, so we helped her celebrate.
Happy birthday Kimbo!
Another game we played was Kickball. Our team was the Snickelfritzes. We kicked butt!

Here is the beginning of Ryan's big score. Got a home run!
After all the games, we turned on some music for the kids to dance to.
It's Kate's new favorite thing!
Ryan was complaining that we never to a "traditional" Thanksgiving dinner and
dress up, so he took it up himself to dress us up like Indians!


Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

yummiest food ever! that was a pretty funny game. i enjoyed from the sidelines watching you all makes fools of yourselves. oh ya, my friends hubby for christmas got her there blog in a book. i never knew you could do that. totally want to do that too.

jen said...

Ugh I'm soooo sad I missed Thanksgiving! My mom told me about that game Jamie taught everyone, and I was laughing so hard on the phone just having her explain it. But seeing the pictures is even funnier. We'll have to play it again sometime so Glen & I can join in! Oh and you, Ry, & Kate are pretty cute little Indians!! :)