Thanksgiving with the Moffitt's

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We were fortunate enough to spend Thanksgiving with both families this year. (We try to do that every year with all the Holidays. ) It started with the Moffitt's! We went to Ron and Suzanne's home. We hung out, enjoyed one anothers company, and ate the most delicious food ever. Grandma Moffitt is one amazing cook!

Grandma and Kate Some of the best food ever! She makes everything by scratch.
Some of the crew "slavin away"
The Clan
Kate and Aunt Jess
The cute Girls in the family!
The handsome boys
Jon, Meg's, and Mom

Ryan, Grandma, Kate, and I

I am truly lucky to have married into this family. They are the greatest family ever. We all have such a great time together! I couldn't have asked for better in-laws.

1 comments:

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Good to see your posting again! What great ones. I miss D-land so much. I WANT to go back today!! So that food looks yummy. It is making me hungry. So have you figured out when to come visit?!? I think you should come tomorrow....