Happy New Year

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For New Years we got together with some good friends, and I must say we had an absolute blast. We paid for it the next day, but it was well worth it!


We began our evening with some fondue. We had a Cheese fondue as the appetizer. Then for the meal we cooked our own meat in a broth, and Angie made her famous stuffed mushrooms. Here is Ryan, Adam, Cherie, Angie, and Lindsey diggin in.
Then came the dessert! We had a chocolate and a caramel fondue with a variety of treats. Strawberries, apples, rice crispy treats, pretzels, Graham crackers, marshmallows, angel food cake, pineapple, oreos, and banana's. Holy cow! I thought I had died and gone to heaven!
Here is Brad, lookin all sexy, and Matt and Addie.
Lindsey and Cassia, Angie and Addy, Cherie and Dani, Kate and I.
All of us just hangin out waiting for midnight to roll around.
We decided to play Loaded Questions to kill some time.
Once it hit midnight, we cleaned up our mess, and I just assumed we were all ready for bed. Oh no! The fun had just begun. We played games until 3:45 in the morning. What we were all thinking is beyond me considering the fact that we all had babies (well besides Brad) that were going to wake up in the morning regardless how late we stayed up. Now I know my family can appreciate this. . . Guess what game kept us up this late?! MAFIA! It was so much fun. There were a few games where the Mafia were that good and won the whole game. ( I would like to think I was Mafia that time, but I honestly can't remember.)
Thanks friends for making this New Year so enjoyable!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am loving all your updates! You have such an awesome little family. Kate is adorable! I love love love the game Mafia. oh, I wish I could have played it with you. That was THE game back in good ol Greeley. I am so glad you are doing well. Keep your posts coming! ;o)

jessica said...

im loving all these festivities! you guys have been busy! i am only sad that i am not involved in any of it! its been too long since the moffitts have done something fun (besides sunday din). lets get together!

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

It was really fun! I always enjoy hanging out with our clan of friends!

Cecily said...

Christy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It looks like you and Ryan had a great New Years Eve! We'll have to get together with Toni again so we can hang out!