It must run in the family

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why is it that us Smith chicks wet our pants?!
I must say, I think mine is a lot worse.



You want the true stories? Ok.



Summer's story: It all started in the "Happiest Place On Earth" (which is Disneyland for those of you who don't know. . . And I am disappointed if you didn't know that). We were riding on It's A Small World enjoying each other's company. The ride ended, and Summer got out and strolled about as usual. We noticed something funny about her. She had wet her pants, and not even realized it! Just kidding. Lexi, bless her heart, was sitting on Mom's lap during the ride and apparently had to go to the bathroom so she just went on Mom. Summer didn't feel the wetness seep into her pants. We kindly had to let Summer know that she had "wet her pants!"

Christy's story: Not so funny. My day started out as normal. My friend, Cari came to the house and we did her hair. She was my last one for the day, so we figured we would have fun the rest of the day. We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch. We made plans to go to the mall and get the free make-up Clinique was passing out, then off to the beauty store to pick up some shampoo. While driving, I decided that I was really thirsty and needed a drink of my Dr. Pepper. BAD IDEA!!!!

It all happened so fast. Next thing I know, my drink is in my lap but the cup is still in my hand. The worst part was that I had my phone sitting in my lap. It took a minute for me to figure out what to do. Of all things, guess what I did? Just laughed. I was driving, and there was absolutely nothing I could do. I had no towels, napkins, or anything to soak up the mess, except for my pants! I would have to say that my pants did a pretty good job cleaning up the mess. I had to pull over to inform Cari what had just happened since my phone wasn't working. She didn't realize how bad it was until I got out of the car to show her. She couldn't help but laugh! Her comment was, "I'm not going anywhere with you!" I wouldn't have gone anywhere with myself either. Needless to say, I ruined our fun outing together.


The phone: The phone is in pretty bad shape. It turned on after several hours. But the buttons don't work right. It's a flip phone so you can text on the front, then open it up and there is a keyboard. The front part of the phone works fine. The inside of the phone doesn't work fine. Ill try and open up the menu page, and it tries calling my sister, Kelly. I try texting, and all it will type is numbers. Good thing I have insurance! The thing that stinks is that I just got this phone 3 weeks ago.



Note to self: Don't DRINK and DRIVE!



Dear Summer, Please forgive me for not getting your permission to embarrass you with this photo :)

5 comments:

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

Oh, Christy, you are a hoot! I think the picture is hilarious. Sorry, we missed your call the other day. =)

Jill Taylor said...

So this is why I don't have my shampoo? Love it! I don't blame you for not going anywhere after that.

jen said...

Hahahaha I love it. So I guess Jaclyn didn't get a picture to you then?! That sucks about your phone - good thing you had insurance on it.

P.S. I'm still waiting for "The pickle who lived!!"

Gatherums said...

That is so funny! I wouldnt want to go with you anywhere either. That sucks it ruined your fun day though! Luckily yours wasnt real pee cause that would be really uncomfortable.

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Wow you win! I think I will take your advice...Don't drink and Drive. I think I've heard that somewhere before!?!