I now feel like a Mom!

Monday, January 12, 2009


When your officially a Mom your supposed to do a lot of things. Your supposed to buy a nursing bra, get used to being sleep deprived, deal with blowouts, do 3 loads of laundry per day, and get a Mini Van. . . Right? Well it was that time in our life to upgrade and get a nicer car. The Saturn just wasn't working for us. Ryan and I thought long and hard what type of car we should get. I was really wanting a Honda Pilot, and Ryan wanted a Range Rover Sport. We both agreed that these were both a little impractical. Since we couldn't decide, we went with the most practical vehicle available. The 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan. It only had a couple thousand miles on it. We thoroughly enjoy it. It's too bad though, that when the Saturn was done getting an estimate, we had to return this wonderful car! Yep, that's right. We really didn't purchase this Mini Van! It was our rental :) Gotcha! But mark my word, if I get my way, we will have a new car by the end of the year.

2 comments:

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

I guess your "mini-van dream" will have to be put on hold for a while. Until then, in order to fulfill the "mom" persona a bit more, may I suggest another child? There is nothing in this world that will make you feel like a mom more than having MULTIPLE children...all below school age too!

jen said...

I bet you looked hot driving that. I don't know why you'd want to return it!!